The Fast Drill bridge plug is used similarly to a conventional drillable bridge plug and is available in a variety of models that are categorized by temperature ratings. The following series of tools are available: • 250 Series • 300 Series • 350 Series • 400 Series Setting equipment and operation are similar for all series of Fast Drill bridge plugs. The different series offer varying operational pressure differentials ranging from 5,000 psi (34.47 MPa) up to 15,000 psi (103.42 MPa). The material composition, slip arrangement and the extrusion limiter package determine the differential pressure ratings at the corresponding temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Consists of composites and a packer set, giving it minimal ferrous metal content
- Isolates a lower zone during squeeze cementing operations on land-based or offshore rigs, in vertical or deviated wells
- Functions as a bridge plug in multizone stimulation treatments
- Saves rig time and reduces casing damage caused by long drillout processes
- Drills out with conventional tricone, PDC*, or with junk-mill bits Operation
- Fast Drill bridge plugs can be set on tubing, on drillpipe, or with conventional tools, such as electric wireline. An adapter kit is required for setting tools.