In order to activate each sleeve, a properly sized ball is pumped along with a fracturing fluid inside the well. Each ball is smaller than the opening of all of the previous sleeves, but larger than the sleeve it is intended to open. Seating of the ball exerts pressure at the end of the sliding sleeve assembly, causing it to slide and open the frac ports. Once the port is opened, the fluid is diverted into the open hole space outside of the completion assembly, causing the formation to fracture.
- Ball sizes are staged in 0.25” or 0.125” increments
- Special ball material enables HPHT application
- Surface coating, high corrosion resistance
- High pump pressure & Ball seat drillable
- Ball and Seats are imported from USA
- 19 ball & seat sizes available for max frac stages